Monday, September 16, 2013

Beach Party Vector Graphics

To create this image I first added the sun and then transformed it so that it apears as if it is shinning straight at the beach. I then added All of the words. Next, I modified the words so they had a small drop shadow and a slight bevel. This made them much easier to see and read. Then I added the banana and I changed it so it had a yellow neon glow and a yellow glass inside. After that is moved that layer so it was infront of the title layer but behind the who, what, where layer. I then added the dove in the background. Next I added The swimmer. I added a blue neon glow to him and a "toy" inside. Then I added the cupcake with a neon purple glow. Finally I added the feet and tryed to change the persepective so they apear on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment